I was led to believe I was getting a credit card. After the initial payment of $99 and subsequent payments of $49 every 2 weeks I found out it is for a secured credit card.

So ya...they are *** me up the *** pretty good.

Its unreal how these people can legally rip off hard working people. As far as I'm concerned, I just bought a $1500 tablet, there service?...*** me!!!...I've seen the reviews and know i'm ***...I feel sorry for the folks that got *** for more money than I did...like ***!!!...they promise the moon and deliver a *** solar storm...*** you skycap...I call them and they say we just finance the service!!!....drug dealers say the same thing!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Skycap Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Skycap Financial to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skycap Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Orleans, Ontario, Canada #1190929

Omg......I feel the same way!!! I am being bullied in so many ways that I don't know if I am coming or going. Plus, no one will tell me where my money is going!