My name is Andrew Ian Murphy and I have an account with BMO and am traveling overseas and have been for almost a year now. I have discovered that my bank account was being drained by this company called SkyCap financial. They nabbed 69 dollars out on May 27th and then on June 2 they got me for 299.

I have never done business with any of these people and do not owe anyone money in Canada. I don't understand how they are pemmitted to get away with such obvious and overt fraud.

I contacted my bank and put a stop payment on all future transactions, but still, they got me for almost four hundred dollars. BMO for it's part told me that for me to file a proper fraud complaint, I will need to come into a branch and sign a paper...oh, and they said that me going in front of a consular official would not be acceptable. I won't be back in Canada for over a year, so I guess they let these *** bags keep my money. Don't bank there either.

This person wrote the review because of "fraud" of a product or service from Skycap Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $368 and wants Skycap Financial to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skycap Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments